Friday, July 28, 2006

Can you read the sidebar?

I don't know whether you can see the sidebar content, but I can't.

The sidebar went blank after a reader said he checked a twin towers link on the sidebar and the link returned a "URL not found." He thought this bum URL was of interest in light of my links being systematically banished from Wiki.

Obviously, when I put them up, I checked the sidebar links to make sure they worked. Also, I checked the blog code to make sure the sidebar instructions hadn't been erased. They hadn't.

Well, at least I know we're not exactly getting the ho-hum treatment. But this sort of harassment has been going on for a long time. I don't accept it but I'm awfully accustomed to it.

Please write me at znewz_1@yahoo.com and let me know whether you can read the sidebar or let me know of other problems you encounter. Thanks.

1 Comments:

At 12:36 PM , Blogger Paulie said...

If you are having trouble with comments on this blog, let me know. Lots of interference is going on.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home