Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Another Wiki nix

Another of my links has been bounced from Wiki. It appears that someone is chasing my links around, revamping the Wiki page and banishing my stuff.

The banished link is my take on the twin paradox found at http://www.angelfire.com/az3/nfold/twins.html

I noticed a front page article in the New York Times sometime after I added my link that some pages, including the related Einstein page, had become untouchable because of disputes over editorial control. However, it appears to me that a link is not a big deal, unless your aim is personal. People know that internet writings have to be viewed carefully. It's really not up to some invisible force (perhaps a Wiki Administrator or perhaps someone with a flair for computer manipulation) to determine that some link or other should be removed and blocked from being restored.

A quick look shows that the page was extensively re-edited to throw out the thoughts of various people. The "line" is taking over Wiki, it appears.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home