Thursday, March 22, 2007

A serving of crow

OK. Time to eat crow and take my paranoia meds.

A fellow journalist tells me that a lot of freelance work was taken offline after a court decision protecting the digital rights of free lances. So, I can't say the Times set out to make me a liar by blocking access to my byline articles.

Actually, I never thought my work for the Times was any big deal. But I got fed up with certain people questioning whether I had ever been a working journalist and so I bannered the Times connection atop my blog.

My son found an old Times clip of mine, and I'll be happy to send along a copy upon request. The article is nothing special; the only point of making it available is to affirm that I am, or at least was, a "real" reporter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home