Thursday, March 29, 2007

Griffin targets 9/11 energy deficit issue

I have just read a review of David Ray Griffin's latest book, "Debunking 9/11 Debunkers" and would like to check it out.

My thinking has been in the past that not every point made by Griffin is convincing, but that some of his facts are irrefutable.

The review, by Paul Craig Roberts, appears in Information Clearinghouse (google it) and is quite positive. I plan to read the Griffin book ASAP.

One point that Roberts mentioned is that Griffin had determined that there was a major energy deficit in the collapse of the WTC towers. That is, he had determined that gravitational energy was insufficient to bring down the buildings.

Griffin is a theologian with many well regarded books to his credit unrelated to 9/11. I have noted a technical error or two in his first book, but I would hope that he has consulted with engineers and-or physicists on this matter.

Anyway, if you'll take a look at my kryptograff.blogspot.com and look at my piece on energy sums, you'll see that there appears to be a serious problem here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home