Monday, January 22, 2007

Mondale redacted?

I happened to be checking the Washington Post for recent stories concerning 9/11 and came upon an Associated Press report of Jan. 19 about Jimmy Carter's veep, Walter Mondale, slamming Dick Cheney. Mondale specifically mentioned the alleged "Iraq connection to 9/11."

Yet, the story never showed up in my news alerts from Yahoo and Google.

I've often suspected that those alerts are being politically filtered.

Oh yeah, I also get blog-post alerts on 9/11. A lot of Screwloosechange alerts come through, but I've never seen this blog's 9/11 posts make it on the alert circuit.
Yeah, I know. Google has secret and ever-changing parameters. That may explain why Znewz1 is blanked out but how do they explain Mondale's speech getting lost. Nuther computer glitch, I guess.

I wonder if it had anything to do with the fact that Mondale was speaking at a meeting where Carter was the focus. Carter made a lot of people mad at him about his comments on the Israeli lobby's ability to censor the U.S. media.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home